Kaleidoscope Dance Company
• is a modern repertory company of boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 16, whose graduates are utilizing the Kaleidoscope skills of collaboration and creativity in a variety of settings: dancing professionally, attending college, and working in fields such as health, research, design, education, technology, and the arts.
• works with well-known choreographers including Pat Graney, Bill Evans, Tom Truss, Christian Swenson, Shirley Jenkins, Jurg Koch, Paige Barnes, Eva Stone, Mary Kay Bisignano-Vadino, Debbie Gilbert, Joanne Petroff, Ellie Sandstrom, Anna Mansbridge, and Peter Kyle.
• is a company of young people responsible for themselves backstage at all concerts with older dancers mentoring and helping younger dancers with costumes, make-up, and choreography.
• performs an annual winter concert, Gift of Dance, highlighting the dancers’ own choreography.
• has toured internationally in Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Russia, Canada, Brazil, The Netherlands, Jamaica, Taiwan, and Denmark.
• has performed nationally in Washington, D.C., Oregon, Massachusetts, Philadelphia, Utah, and all over Washington State.
• is a frequent presenter at National and International Dance and Music conferences.
• has danced for hundreds of thousands of school children in public and private schools in the Northwest.
• is based at the Creative Dance Center located in the historic Haller Lake Community Club in North Seattle.