About the School
Choose one item 5 times or any combination (totaling 5 choices) of the items listed. Download and print the Chance for Dance 2013 form,
circle your item choices and return your form with payment to CDC.
Chance for Dance forms with payment to Creative Dance Center may also be mailed to
Creative Dance Center
12577 Densmore Ave. N
Seattle, WA 98133.
Drawing will be May 12, 2013. You need not be present to win.
Click HERE to download your Chance For Dance 2013 form.
Return this form with payment to CDC by May 10, 2013.
- 1. Kaleidoscope Quilt Silk-screened figures created by Kaleidoscope dancers adorn this fanciful bed quilt, ~84"x84”.
- 2. CDC Class Tuition One student’s tuition for one session of CDC classes – expires June 2014.
- 3. Pan Pacific Luxury Stay A night of luxury at The Pan Pacific in downtown Seattle with valet parking (expires May 2014) AND certificate toward dinner at Sea Star Restaurant.
- 4. $200 REI Gift Certificate Donated by the Creative Dance Center’s Board of Directors.
- 5. 'The Suitors' Charcoal and acrylic painting by A. Gaul Culley, framed 16"x19".
Friday, May 10 • 7:30pm; Saturday, May 11 • 2:00pm; Saturday, May 12 • 7:30pm; Sunday, May 12 • 3:30pm
Purchase Patron seating by May 9. Your Patron participation ensures you a reserved seat in the center section of Broadway Performance Hall Theater and a complimentary treat & drink at the concession tables. It also enables Creative Dance Center and Kaleidoscope Dance Company to continue offering the superior dance programs you've come to enjoy!
Adult Patron Tickets: $35 each; Youth/Senior Patron Tickets: $20 each
Add Adult Patron tickets to your cart: Add Youth/Senior Patron tickets to your cart:
Yes! I'd like to make a tax-deductible donation to Creative Dance Center!
Your donation will help CDC grow into the future and keep dance classes and ticket prices affordable for families and students, provide scholarship funds for students and teachers who would otherwise be unable to attend classes, and continue the superior programs of Creative Dance Center and Kaleidoscope Dance Company!
The Jesse Jaramillo Scholarship Fund honors Seattle dancer, choreographer, and movement educator Jesse Jaramillo. If you would like to specify your donation for the Jesse Jaramillo Scholarship Fund, please click Donate to Support the Creative Dance Center, complete the PayPal donation information, and, when given the opportunity to review your donation, specify your wishes by adding a message to CDC with your donation.
You may also choose to support the Anne Green Gilbert (AGG) Endowment Fund created to benefit children and adults in their pursuit of physical, intellectual, and spiritual growth through dance.
Support the Creative Dance Center and/or Jesse Jaramillo Scholarship Fund Support the Anne Green Gilbert Endowment Fund
Why Dance? Why Give?
The Creative Dance Center and Kaleidoscope Dance Company invite you to support and acknowledge the contributions CDC and Kaleidoscope have made to children, families, and the community over the past 32 years. The Creative Dance Center is recognized world wide as a leader in the field of dance education. This speaks to the ceaseless curiosity, passionate intellect, and thoughtful inquiry of CDC's Founder and Director, Anne Green Gilbert. With great dedication she has steered the organization for 30 years.
CDC can look back at the past with a great sense of satisfaction and pride. As we move into the future we will continue to grow and develop the classes, workshops, and professional development opportunities that our community has come to expect from us. We believe that dance can sharpen the minds, touch the hearts, strengthen the bodies, and nurture the creativity of children and adults alike. We know the answer to the question, why dance? Let's answer the question, why give?
When you give, the contribution you make to the Creative Dance Center enables us to continue building on the foundation of the past 31 years. The Annual Giving campaign is our largest and most important fundraiser. It may be that your employer can match your tax-deductible donation, doubling your contribution to CDC. You may also choose to support the Anne Green Gilbert (AGG) Endowment Fund created to benefit children and adults in their pursuit of physical, intellectual, and spiritual growth through dance. Other ways you can support CDC include attending Kaleidoscope Dance Company performances and participating in our annual Chance for Dance drawing held every Spring.
When you give, you become a part of CDC's future. If you have benefited from the wonderful classes we offer, if you've developed or renewed your love of dance and shared that with your family by attending a performance of Kaleidoscope Dance Company, then you are a part of the past, present, and future of CDC. You are a part of the Creative Dance Center family.
When you give, we are able to continue outreach to families and children throughout our community and you support the vision and goals we have for the future of CDC. With your help we will:
- increase our parent education and outreach with the application of brain research for ages Zero to Five
- expand our Early Childhood, Children and Teens, and Adult Programs
- train educators in Brain-Compatible teaching methods through the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers and our Educator/Community Workshops
- enlarge our facilities to better serve you with office and performance space on site
- continue to entertain and enthrall audiences near (the Gift of Dance, local school performances, the Spring Concert) and far (international travel and performances at Dance and the Child International conferences) with our modern dance company of children, Kaleidoscope Dance Company.Why do we dance? To bring joy into our lives and balance to our bodies and minds! Why give? So we can keep on dancing!
Your generous gift to Creative Dance Center and/or the AGG Endowment Fund will ensure the continued growth of our organization, sustaining the exceptional work you have come to expect. Thank you!