Welcome to the Creative Dance Center! We are a unique non-profit organization that has been providing brain-compatible dance education to our community for 3 decades. Kaleidoscope Dance Company, CDC's performing company of young people, offers professional performance opportunities for children and, in so doing, provides powerful and playful dance performances accessible to people of all ages. The Creative Dance Center offers classes for infants through adults as well as professional development and personal enrichment through Educator/Community Workshops and the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers.
- Mark Sunday, Dec. 7 on your calendar! Enliven your holiday season with Kaleidoscope Dance Company's Gift of Dance. This inspiring, uplifting, and family-friendly concert features original work choreographed by the dancers, ages 7-17. Audience members are invited to dance onstage at intermission, delicious concessions are available, and a Silent Auction featuring gourmet food and wine baskets as well as delectable desserts begins at 2:30 prior to the concert.
- Thanksgiving week the Creative Dance Center is on break, Nov. 24-29. Enjoy your time with friends and family and Happy Thanksgiving! Classes resume Dec. 1.
- Fall/Winter Session is underway. Some classes are FULL but we do have room in many including, Dance and Art for 4 1/2-6 years, Hip Hop for 2nd-5th grades, Pre-Ballet for K-1, Creative Dance and Creative Ballet classes. Registration is open unless the class is marked as FULL. Register for Ages 0-4, Parent & Child; Ages 3 1/2-6, Pre-K to Grade 1; Ages 5-Teens, Grades K & Up; and Adult classes now.
- Plan Ahead… BrainDance Variations for All Ages workshop will be held on Sunday, Jan. 25 from 1-4pm. Read more about the BrainDance. REGISTRATION is open!
- Review vacation dates and session info HERE.
- Lost and Found is located in the Girl's Dressing Room off of the main lobby. Items are hung up or stored in a wire bin. We have quite a collection of water bottles, socks, sweaters, and more! Take a look and see if you can find something that belongs to you. In December we will donate items that have not been claimed.