Welcome to the Creative Dance Center! We are a unique non-profit organization that has been providing brain-compatible dance education to our community for 3 decades. Kaleidoscope Dance Company, CDC's performing company of young people, offers professional performance opportunities for children and, in so doing, provides powerful and playful dance performances accessible to people of all ages. The Creative Dance Center offers classes for infants through adults as well as professional development and personal enrichment through Educator/Community Workshops and the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers.
- The Lost and Found in the upstairs dressing room off the lobby is chock full of clothes, jackets, water bottles, and MORE! Head on in there and see if you might find something that belongs to you or your child! We'll be donating items that get left behind once Winter/Spring session is over (and that is coming up fast, June 6!). And don't forget to follow us on Facebook!
- Winter/Spring classes run through June 6. Adults are welcome to drop in to Zumba, Exercise and Dance, and Keeping on Dancing: Modern for 40+
- SUMMER CAMPS & SUMMER CLASSES! Registration is now available online.
- SDIT at CDC. Immerse yourself in the brain-compatible teaching methods used here at CDC and experience a summer of transformation! Anne Green Gilbert leads a 2-week Foundational Course and Terry Goetz and Anna Mansbridge lead a 1-week Refresher Course at the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers. SDIT participants come from all over the globe and from right here in Seattle! More information on SDIT HERE.
- CDC is proud to announce that Director Terry Goetz was honored as Dance Educator of the Year at the Dance Educators Association of Washington Fall Conference on September 27.
- Review vacation dates and session info HERE.