Welcome to the Creative Dance Center! We are a unique non-profit organization that has been providing brain-compatible dance education to our community for 3 decades. Kaleidoscope Dance Company, CDC's performing company of young people, offers professional performance opportunities for children and, in so doing, provides powerful and playful dance performances accessible to people of all ages. The Creative Dance Center offers classes for infants through adults as well as professional development and personal enrichment through Educator/Community Workshops and the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers.
- Follow us on Facebook to stay connected : )
- Summer Zumba! Join Jessica Gleason for a high energy, super fun dance party! Mondays, 7-8pm, June 13 through August 29 (no class July 4 and July 25).
- Int/Adv Modern for Teens & Adults, Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 8/3. With Sarah Oakley, drop-in $15
- SUMMER CAMPS & SUMMER CLASSES! Next up: Dance & Yoga for 5-7 years, July 25-29, 1-3:00. Summer Classes begin July 5th.
- 22nd Annual Summer Dance Institute for Teachers is underway at CDC! Between July 11-29 we have participants from all around the world dancing in the upper studio as they immerse themselves in Brain-Compatible Dance Education and BrainDance. More information on SDIT HERE.
- CDC Founder, Anne Green Gilbert just returned from North Carolina where the American Dance Festival (ADF) awarded her the 2016 Balasaraswati/Joy Anne Dewey Beinecke Endowed Chair for Distinguished Teaching While at ADF, Ms. Gilbert taught in the Dance Professionals Workshop, the Summer Intensive program for students, and to the community. Congratulate Anne on this prestigious award the next time you see her!
- CDC is proud to announce that Director Terry Goetz was honored as Dance Educator of the Year at the Dance Educators Association of Washington Fall Conference on September 27.
- Review vacation dates and session info HERE.