Welcome to the Creative Dance Center! We are a unique non-profit organization that has been providing brain-compatible dance education to our community for 3 decades. Kaleidoscope Dance Company, CDC's performing company of young people, offers professional performance opportunities for children and, in so doing, provides powerful and playful dance performances accessible to people of all ages. The Creative Dance Center offers classes for infants through adults as well as professional development and personal enrichment through Educator/Community Workshops and the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers.
- THANK YOU to everyone who generously donated to CDC during GiveBIG on May 15! We appreciate your support so much.
- Performance information for CDC's school show, An Afternoon of Dance, including which show your child's class is performing in can be found HERE.
- Summer Class and Summer Camp registration is now available. Early bird discount ends May 15.
- Summer Dance Institute for Teachers! Foundational and Refresher Courses in Brain-Compatible Dance Education and BrainDance.
- Curious about your child's teacher and our great staff? Get to know our amazing faculty by checking our their BIOS!
- You did it again! Thanks to your votes and support, CDC won Best Dance Studio in the Classes and Camps category in ParentMap's Golden Teddy Awards for the second year in a row. Thank you for voting for us!