Welcome to the Creative Dance Center! We are a unique non-profit organization that has been providing brain-compatible dance education to our community for 3 decades. Kaleidoscope Dance Company, CDC's performing company of young people, offers professional performance opportunities for children and, in so doing, provides powerful and playful dance performances accessible to people of all ages. The Creative Dance Center offers classes for infants through adults as well as professional development and personal enrichment through Educator/Community Workshops and the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers.
- Thank you all for a wonderful 2015-2016 school year! We hope to see you this summer in a class or camp. If not, have a WONDERFUL SUMMER! Follow us on Facebook to stay connected : )
- FREE workshop for Men & Boys, Fathers & Sons at CDC, Sunday, July 10 from 2-4pm. No dance experience needed. Vincent Thomas from Towson University will guide explorations on the subject of masculinity through movement and discussion. Fathers and sons are encouraged to attend together! Registration and more info HERE.
- Summer Zumba! Join Jessica Gleason for a high energy, super fun dance party! Mondays, 7-8pm, June 13 through August 29 (no class July 4 and July 27).
- SUMMER CAMPS & SUMMER CLASSES! Next week: Dance & Art for 4-6 years, June 20-24, 10-12:30. Summer Classes begin July 5th.
- SDIT at CDC. Immerse yourself in the brain-compatible teaching methods used here at CDC and experience a summer of transformation! Anne Green Gilbert leads a 2-week Foundational Course and Terry Goetz and Anna Mansbridge lead a 1-week Refresher Course at the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers. SDIT participants come from all over the globe and from right here in Seattle! More information on SDIT HERE.
- CDC is proud to announce that Director Terry Goetz was honored as Dance Educator of the Year at the Dance Educators Association of Washington Fall Conference on September 27.
- Review vacation dates and session info HERE.