Welcome to the Creative Dance Center! We are a unique non-profit organization that has been providing brain-compatible dance education to our community for 3 decades. Kaleidoscope Dance Company, CDC's performing company of young people, offers professional performance opportunities for children and, in so doing, provides powerful and playful dance performances accessible to people of all ages. The Creative Dance Center offers classes for infants through adults as well as professional development and personal enrichment through Educator/Community Workshops and the Summer Dance Institute for Teachers.
Thank you to all who voted. Because of you, we were named best Performing Arts classes in Seattle!
Happy New Year! Fall/Winter session resumes 1/2/17 and runs through 1/28. Winter/Spring 2017 session begins 1/30/17.
- Our Annual Giving Campaign is ongoing. Your donation supports free dance classes for homeless families at Mary's Place, free classes for parent support groups, financial aid to those who need it, Educator/Community workshops, the Summer Dance Institute, and transformative dance classes for ALL ages… we touch many lives and are able to because of YOUR support! Please consider giving.
- WINTER/SPRING SESSION 2017 IS ONLINE AND OPEN FOR REGISTRATION. Visit our Programs, Classes & Registration page to get started.
- January Workshop… BrainDance Foundations with CDC Director Terry Goetz. Everything you wanted to know about the BrainDance but were afraid to ask! Jan. 22, 1-5pm. REGISTRATION & MORE INFO HERE.
- DOWNLOAD AN OVERVIEW OF THE CREATIVE DANCE CENTER IN FLYER FORM TO SHARE WITH SCHOOLS, NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, AND FAMILY!
- Review vacation dates and session info HERE.